7 Mar 2014

Carnaval

Hey again guys! 
So i know Carnaval is already past, but i didn't post anything about it, so i'm going to post now.
My mom made a mini party for a few friends at home, including my friend Deby, later we went to Praia da Rocha, to some bars and see the people all dressed up.
Unfortunatelly it wasn't so funny as we wanted, cause our other friends didn't joined us in that night, so we went home early, but we took some photos, so here they're.


So as usual we went as Vampires :3 me as a Victorian old Vampire, and Deby as a modern and made in that night Vampire xDD 

Me and my mom :D i wasn't with makeup at that time :P

At dinner with Deby 


At Diagonal





When me and Deby went to Fafa's house, but he didn't open the door xD 
Probably he was sleeping, so we went back home.
How was your's Carnaval? :) Comment and tell me if you had fun :D bye*

No comments:

Post a Comment