30 Apr 2014

Sintra

Hey guys! How have you been? So i know i've been away for a long time, sorry about that, but i've been busy.. so i went to my University to get my Diploma yeyyyy :D and to Lisbon to see my family... after that went to Aveiro to spend Easter and than home... ouffffhh yeah it was a lot of travel but it was cool, so here are some photos i took in those days :D


So me and my cousin took some pictures... we went to Sintra for a walk (and than i went there again with my mom one week later after going home...loool it was her school trip xD ) and we ate Travesseiros haaaaahhh it's so good i love it when they're hot... omg... seriously and i don't like Sweets...


Quinta da Regaleira & Palácio da Pena (sorry i have more pictures but not in my computer for now... bahh)


And this pretty butterfly appeared when i was grabbing a smoke at my cousin's house, i think it had a problem cause i took awesome pictures (with my cousin's phone....) and she didn't fly... she went to my cousin's room window and stayed there until night... but next day she wasn't there.. maybe she was just a Diva and wanted me to take some pictures ahummm?! xDD hahaha kidding...
So for today that's it, i'll have a lot of news for you soon, so stay tunned! <3 guys="" love="" p="" you="">

No comments:

Post a Comment